![]() |
| Photo By: Alexandra Gorn |
I started this blog back in 2012, 6 years ago when blogging was the thing and everyone who was anyone needed a blog or the world would never know them. The trend seemed to be once you got married you started a blog and posted all about the good, the great and the lovely of your newly married life! That was exactly what I did, I posted about the good, the great and the lovely and watched the followers tick up and up with my poorly filtered photos.
I posted a couple of times about the not so good, great or lovely. Which included missing our honeymoon, getting the wheels stolen off of our car... yes that's a thing, how I ran out of gas on the freeway but was lucky enough to escape the citation of parking on the freeway which was obviously my intention on the first day of my new job and that one time I cried my eyes out when my sweet little puppy was very sick.
It's interesting how the trends have changed from posts with candid photos of your life, to posting very staged photos with branded goods to posting candid photos around branded goods. The trends have surely changed.
It's been a good 6 years. I've shared some of the good and a tiny bit of the not so good but that's life. We often don't express the hard times but it's in the hard times I've learned that others learn and relate most to us. Here's to hoping that you can learn or relate to something in my life and better yet teach me something new. This is also just a way to document my life so it could get stale...
